GDPR Compliance & Cookie Consent
What information do we collect?
We use technology such as cookies to identify a session in order to analyse traffic volume on our site.
Contact form data
If you choose to use the enquiry form on our website, basic contact details are collected such as the email and name of the contact person.
Any of the information we collect may be used for one or more of the following purposes:
- To answer your enquiry;
- To contact you regarding our services;
- To identify you as a contracting party.
No information is used for unsolicited marketing material.
EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
The processing of your data is either based on your consent or in case the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party, or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract.
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the following data protection rights:
- If you wish to access, correct, update, or request deletion of your personal information, you can do so at any time by emailing email@example.com.
- In addition, you can object to the processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information, or request portability of your personal information. Again, you can exercise these rights by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Similarly, if we have collected and process your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect the processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority.
We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We will not intentionally collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website and services are directed at people who are at least 18 years old or older.
Where do we store and how do we protect your information?
All data stored on our servers, including within email clients and personal computers and are protected by password access.
No stored data will be transferred, backed up and/or recovered outside of the European Union and we require all subcontractors and subprocessors to either store data in the European Union, or to adhere to the EU-US Privacy Shield.
You may without undue delay request the erasure of personal data concerning you.
We will update our General Data Protection Regulation and keep you informed about changes to the processes to protect data privacy and security, including practices and policies. You may at any time request information on where and how data is stored, secured and used.
When visiting our website a “cookie” is placed in the browser files of your computer. This cookie does not collect information that personally identifies you as an individual (other than your Internet protocol address). We use our cookie collected information to make your visit more enjoyable. Cookies are also used to remember your session.
If you want to disable cookies, there is a simple procedure in most Internet browsers that allows you to turn off or delete cookies, but please remember that cookies may be required to allow you to use certain features on the website.
Measuring Website Usage
Google Analytics is in use to collect information about how visitors use this site. This provides us with important information that can enable the site to work better. We do not link this information to your name or address.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer to outside parties any personally identifiable information.
This does not include trusted third parties or subcontractors who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you. Such trusted parties may have access to personally identifiable information on a need-to-know basis and will be contractually obliged to keep your information confidential.
We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our or others’ rights, property, or safety.
Legally required disclosure
We will not disclose the customer’s data to law enforcement except when instructed by you or where it is required by law. When governments make a lawful demand for customer data, we will only release specific data mandated by the relevant legal demand.
If compelled to disclose your data, we will promptly notify you and provide a copy of the demand unless legally prohibited from doing so.