Position: Sales Order Processor
Location: Main office based in Yate
Contract Hours: Full Time (Mon-Fri 8-5)
- Process customer orders swiftly and efficiently.
- Responsible for checking sales orders before processing onto the system.
- Handle incoming customer calls regarding orders, delivery & discrepancies.
- Keeping customers informed of delivery times.
- Liaising with other departments and hauliers.
- Previous experience working in a customer service environment.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Navision an advantage.
- The ideal candidate will be confident, punctual, self-motivated and well organised.
To apply: Please send your CV to Claire Lawley – email@example.com